Outreach youthwork is voluntary, confidential, and free of charge. We work with 16- to 28-year-old young adults from Helsinki. We can meet face-to-face, or remotely - whichever is easier for you.
Individual guidance and practical support, for example for:
- everyday situations
- applying to school and job opportunities
- financial matters, for example applying for subsidies and benefits (e.g., Kela)
- housing affairs
- relationships, social situations, leisure, and hobbies
An opportunity to participate in group activities and various events
- Art-based groups
- Low-threshold exercise groups
- A group for training in social situations
- Evenings for young adults
Our activities are discrimination-free! You are welcome just as you are!
Call us, send a message, or fill in the CONTACT FORM!
050 464 4963
You can also follow us on social media and connect through there.
Facebook: HNMKY Etsivä nuorisotyö